- The administrator of the personal blog available at monabednarska.com is Monika Bednarska. The administrator can be contacted at email@example.com.
- The site works on the WordPress platform.
- The blog uses a secure communication encryption protocol – SSL.
- Commenters give their personal data voluntarily, i.e. name, surname and e-mail address, posting comments. The name and the content of the added comment are visible for other users. The e-mail address and IP address are not published.
- Blog readers have the right to access the data they have provided and to change or delete them, limit their processing and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body in connection with their processing by the administrator.
- Cookies are not used for marketing or remarketing purposes.
- Cookies are text files that are stored on the user’s end device. They are intended for using website pages. First of all, they contain the name of the website of their origin, their unique number, the storage time on the end device.
- The website operator is an entity that places cookies on the user’s end device and has access to them.
- The website uses two basic types of cookies – session and permanent. Session files are temporary, they are stored until you leave the website by entering a different page, logging out or turning off the browser. Permanent files are stored in the user’s end device until they are deleted by the user or for the time resulting from their settings.
- Changes to the settings in the user’s web browser may limit access to certain functions of the website. Further use of the site is subject to acceptance of the terms.